Bullet MIPS helmet Matt Black
- The Bullet helmet provides an answer to the age-old dilemma of ventilation versus aerodynamics, in addition this one has added MIPS an industry leading safety technology
- The MIPS patent was developed by some of the world's leading researchers in biomechanics and neuroscience
- MIPS is setting a new standard for helmet safety
- The secret behind MIPS patent comes from the study of the human brain
- The brain is surrounded by a low-friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid
- MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner
- In the event of a crash this layer absorbs much of the energy created by a blow to the head
- The combination of the brain's own protection and MIPS enables maximum protection for the rider
- With its narrow shape and closed shell it is a seriously aerodynamic helmet but a quick adjustment to the Airslide system turns it into a helmet with sufficient ventilation to tackle climbs on hot days
- With four available sizes, the Bullet helmet will provide you with a snug fit and a helmet that is well fitting. This in turn creates a narrow shape with a small frontal area, creating the drop like shape of the helmet
- In combination with the closed shell, this creates the aerodynamic performance to make the Bullet into a sprint helmet
- When ventilation is required, the Airslide system can be utilized to open up the front of the helmet and create an airflow throughout with exhaust vents at the rear
- When ventilation is of lesser importance, the entire Airslide system can be exchanged for a fully closed cap, creating an even more aerodynamic version of the helmet
- Fast like a bullet, it's the perfect combination of aerodynamics and ventilation, whenever you need it!
Choose your colour and size.